Monday, February 27, 2017

Theobrama for the first time!

 Investing in mutual funds comes with the disclaimer "Please read the offer document carefully before investing". Similarly investing in the cakes and pastries at Theobrama requires careful consideration as it's immensely deceitful and just the looks of these jaw dropping delicacies can lure in totally to fall for them. Even if you're the mild sweet craver, this place can hoodwink you and make you fall in love with the delightful creations that they dish out.

I was here at DLF Cyber Hub and the signboard 'food of the gods" led me into this store only to be bowled over by all the colourful stuff stacked on the arrays. Theobrama is famous for their brownies and though I haven't tasted the same from this flagship, I have however had a shot at brownies of different chocolate variations in different places. The one which caught my attention was the red velvet brownie with swirls of red and white coloured rays spllashed on the rectangular piece which seemed very appealing. Hence I decided to go for this varied brownie as opposed to other luscious and exotic cakes.

This one totally lived up to it's billing and I thoroughly enjoyed slurping this up. It looked just so attractive and ignited that forthcoming look of coming to you soon. In effect it slowly lures you in and gives the sucker punch smack to the mouth with all it's vigour. I couldn't try anything else as there were too many options to try at this sprawling hub and I did want to do justice elsewhere as well. But must say it was hard to resist.

The seating space outside comprising of teal green chairs and tables feels really comfortable and laidback. No doubt a truly landmark place to involve in some indulgence.

No comments: